Room Pack is a cost-effective solution for single rooms up to 30m², including conservatories, bathrooms, kitchens and extensions. Pre-assembled and pre-wired, the control unit is fast and simple to install as it plugs into any electrical socket or spur and is easily integrated to an existing central heating system.
Fitted with the latest A rated pump the control unit has integral ball valves for isolation from the primary heating system, an adjustable blending valve and a six metre head circulation pump. An anti-vibration mounting bracket ensures silent operation.
Screed Underfloor Heating
Using the screed as a heat diffuser, 15mm JG Layflat® pipe is secured with clips to rigid insulation placed over the concrete subfloor. There are three different types of Room Packs depending on the floor area and type of heating control required, which contains everything you need.
Key Benefits of Screed Floor Room Pack
- For single rooms under 30 sqm2
- Fast & simple installation
- Cost effective and quick & easy to install
- High heat output & response
- New builds & Extensions
- Over solid concrete and beam & block subfloors
- Boiler with extra output capacity of 2KW – 3KW
Three Screed UFH System Options
- 20SQM PACK for rooms up to 20m2 with wired heating control
- 30SQM PACK for rooms up to 30m2 with wired heating control
- 30SQM WIRELESS PACK for rooms up to 30m2 with wireless heating control
A variety of BS 8204 approved screeds can be used and are typically 65-75mm thick for sand-cement types or 40-50mm for liquid pumped screeds. Screed should be laid as soon as possible after the pressure test and should be left under pressure test during the screeding process. The floor finish can be laid when the screed is fully cured.
More Information about Speedfit Underfloor Heating
Find out more product and technical information and installation advice >