Metric Acetal Black Male Connector (NPTF Thread)
For connecting metric OD tubing sizes to female NPT threads. Makes installations quick and easy. Makes connecting tubing to female threaded connections quick and easy. Fittings are manufactured in black acetal with food grade nitrile O-ring, making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuff and potable liquids. They are also suitable for air and inert gasses and can be used on CO 2 /nitrogen beverage gas lines, pneumatics, vacuum as well as other applications.
Features and benefits:
- For use with plastic or copper OD size tubing
- Acetal body, nitrile O-ring
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- Food Quality, suitable for potable liquids and pure water
- NSF51 and NSF61 listed
- Lead free materials
- Can be used for air/pneumatic and vacuum applications
- Suitable for inert gasses, CO 2 and nitrogen beverage lines
Working pressure and temperature:
Sizes 4-8 mm.
- Max. 230 psi at 68° F
- Max. 150 psi at 150° F
Sizes 10-28 mm.
- Max. 150 psi at 68° F
- Max. 100 psi at 150° F