Angle Stop Adapter Valve
An easy way of adding a water feed supply from an existing chrome supply stop valve. These valves connect between the chrome supply stop and riser to provide a water supply feed line for water filtration systems, RO systems, coffee machines, and ice makers. JG Push-fit technology makes installations quick and easy. They are manufactured in white polypropylene with food grade EPDM seals, with plated lead-free brass threads.
Features and benefits:
- For use with plastic or copper OD sized tubing
- Threads onto 3/8 in. compression chrome supply stop
- Quarter turn to open or close
- White Polypropylene body, EPDM seals
- Lead Free materials
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- NSF61 listed
Working pressure and temperature:
- Max. 150 psi at 70° F
- Max. 60 psi at 140° F
|ASVPP1LF||1/4 in.||3/8 in. Male Compression||3/8 in. Female Compression|
|ASVPP2LF||3/8 in.||3/8 in. Male Compression||3/8 in. Female Compression|
- NOT suitable for compressed air applications
- For cold water supply use only
Approvals & Listings
Faster install time and ease of use.
Reliable, leak-free connections.
No special tools required.