Acetal Half Cartridge Kit
JG Cartridge Systems are an easy and cost-effective way of incorporating a push-fit connection into a wide range of OEM equipment.
Easy to assemble and compact, push in connections avoid the need for threaded ports, offer improved product appearance, easy tube connection and reduced envelope size. Plastic Half Cartridges consist of three components: a collet, a plastic body and O-ring. Plastic Half Cartridges are only recommended for use with plastic and soft metal housing materials. JG Push-fit technology makes connecting tubing quick and easy. Customers should make sure cartridges are suitable for their applications, housing material and operating conditions.
Features and benefits:
- Low assembly effort
- For use with plastic or copper OD sized tubing
- Lead Free, Food Grade materials
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- NSF 51 and NSF61 listed
- Half Cartridges are intended for use by Original Equipment Manufacturers. They are only supplied in bulk quantities, refer to product catalog.
- For assembly instruction and cavity detail please refer to product catalog.
Working pressure and temperature:
Sizes 5/32-5/16 in. (4 – 8 mm.)
- Max. 230 psi at 68° F
- Max. 150 psi at 150° F
Sizes 3/8-1/2 in. (10 – 12 mm.)
- Max. 150 psi at 68° F
- Max. 100 psi at 150° F