|Part No.||SIZE (CTS)|
|PEI212820||3/4" X 1/2"|
|PEI213628||1" X 3/4"|
Reducing Elbow Description
The reducing elbow push-fit plastic fitting is for the connection of plastic, copper, and CPVC pipe. It was designed, manufactured and assembled by John Guest Speedfit.
To use the reducing elbow simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places, is approved for behind the wall installations and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% when compared to traditional fixing methods.
Features of the Reducing Elbow
- Push-fit connections
- Suitable for use with Pex, CPVC and Copper pipe
- Hot and Cold water and Hydronic Heating applications
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- Truly demountable without damage to pipe or fitting
- No risk of fire or flames
- Corrosion free and no scale build-up