Mounting Rail is an ideal solution when the insulation is too thin for staples. Using the screed as a heat diffuser, 15mm JG Layflat® pipe is secured to ‘Clip Rails’ on top of rigid insulation sheets, which are placed over the concrete subfloor.
- For fixing pipes direct
- Ready-made pipe spacing
- Use with insulation to thin for staples
- High heat output & response
- New builds
- Over solid concrete and beam & block subfloors
- Good for large regular shaped rooms
- Where height build-up is not an issue
A variety of BS 8204 approved screeds can be used and are typically 65-75mm thick for sand-cement types or 40-50mm for liquid pumped screeds. Screed should be laid as soon as possible after the pressure test and should be left under pressure test during the screeding process. The floor finish can be laid when the screed is fully cured.
Find out more product and technical information as well as installation advice.