Staple is our cost-effective underfloor heating solution with high heat output and response time. Using the screed as a heat diffuser, 15mm JG Layflat® pipe is secured with staples to rigid insulation placed over the concrete subfloor.
- For fixing pipes directly
- Quick & easy to install
- Cost effective
- High heat output & response
- New builds & extensions
- Ideal for ground floor level
- Over solid concrete or beam & block subfloors
- Adaptable to irregular shaped rooms
- Where height build-up is not an issue
A variety of BS 8204 approved screeds can be used and are typically 65-75mm thick for sand-cement types or 40-50mm for liquid pumped screeds. Screed should be laid as soon as possible after the pressure test and should be left under pressure test during the screeding process. The floor finish can be laid when the screed is fully cured.
Find out more product and technical information as well as installation advice.