Speedfit Reducing Coupler
To connect two different size pipes. Speedfit push-fit fittings make joining Copper, PEX, CPVC easy. Incorporates Twist-to-Lock feature for added security. Connect Cooper, PEX or CPVC in any combination. Fast and easy to use - no tools, soldering, glue or clamps. Approved for behind-the-wall applications and can be used for permanent installations. Ideal for work in tight spaces. Can be disconnected without damage to tubing.
Features and benefits:
- Twist-to-Lock Technology
- For use with Copper, PEX, and CPVC
- Compatible with Copper, PEX, CPVC in any combination
- No tools, soldering, glue or clamps
- Can be installed on wet lines.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panel
- Can be disconnected as needed
- 25-year warranty
Working pressure and temperature:
- 160 psi at 73° F
- 100 psi at 180° F
- 80 psi at 200° F
|SKU||CTS Pipe Size||CTS Pipe Size||Tube OD|
|PSEI202016||1/2 in.||3/8 in.|
|PEI202820||3/4 in.||1/2 in.|
|PEI203628||1 in.||3/4 in.|
|PSEI202008||1/2 in.||1/4 in.|
|PSEI202012||1/2 in.||3/8 in.|
Twist-to-lock feature ensures a proper and secure connection.
Approved to be used behind walls without access panels.
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.