Acetal Gray Plug In Elbow
For connecting OD tubing sizes. Makes installations quick and easy.
JG Push-fit technology makes connecting tubing quick and easy. Stem inserts into JG Push-fit fittings to change tubing direction 90 degrees. Fittings are manufactured in gray acetal with food grade nitrile O-ring, making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuffs and potable liquids. They are also suitable for air and inert gases therefore can be used for CO2 and nitrogen beverage gas lines, pneumatics, vacuum as well as other applications.
Features and benefits:
- For use with plastic or copper OD size tubing
- Acetal body, nitrile O-ring
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- Food Quality, suitable for potable liquids and pure water
- NSF51 and NSF61 listed
- Lead free materials
- Can be used for air/pneumatic and vacuum applications
- Suitable for inert gasses, CO2 and nitrogen beverage lines
Working pressure and temperature:
Sizes 5/32-5/16 in.
- Max. 230 psi at 68° F
- Max. 150 psi at 150° F
Sizes 3/8-1/2 in.
- Max. 150 psi at 68° F
- Max. 100 psi at 150° F
|SKU||Stem OD||Tube OD|
|PM220404S||5/32 in.||5/32 in.|
|PI220606S||3/16 in.||3/16 in.|
|PI220808S-US||1/4 in.||1/4 in.|
|PM220808S||5/16 in.||5/16 in.|
|PI221206S||3/8 in.||3/16 in.|
|PI221208S||3/8 in.||1/4 in.|
|PI221210S||3/8 in.||5/16 in.|
|PI221212S-US||3/8 in.||3/8 in.|
|PI221616S-US||1/2 in.||1/2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- FDA approved materials