Acetal Gray Two Way Divider
This fitting is used for dividing the flow into two flow paths.
JG Push-fit technology makes connecting tubing quick and easy. Fittings are manufactured in gray acetal with food grade nitrile O-ring, making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuffs and potable liquids. They are also suitable for air and inert gases therefore can be used for CO2 and nitrogen beverage gas lines, pneumatics, vacuum as well as other applications.
Features and benefits:
- For use with plastic or copper OD size tubing
- Acetal body, nitrile O-ring
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- Food Quality, suitable for potable liquids and pure water
- NSF51 and NSF61 listed
- Lead free materials
- Can be used for air/pneumatic and vacuum applications
- Suitable for inert gasses, CO2 and nitrogen beverage lines
Working pressure and temperature:
Sizes 5/32-5/16 in.
- Max. 230 psi at 68° F
- Max. 150 psi at 150° F
Sizes 3/8-1/2 in.
- Max. 150 psi at 68° F
- Max. 100 psi at 150° F