Metric Acetal Black Plug
For plugging the push-fit port of a fitting. JG Push-fit technology makes connecting tubing quick and easy. For plugging the Push-fit port of a JG fitting. Fittings are manufactured in acetal, are suitable for applications involving foodstuff and potable liquids. They are also suitable for air and inert gasses and can be used on CO2 /nitrogen beverage gas lines, pneumatics, vacuum as well as other applications.
Features and benefits:
- For use with plastic or copper OD size tubing
- Acetal body
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- Food Quality, suitable for potable liquids and pure water
- NSF51 and NSF61 listed
- Lead free materials
- Can be used for air/pneumatic and vacuum applications
- Suitable for inert gasses, CO2 and nitrogen beverage lines
Working pressure and temperature:
Sizes 4-8 mm.
- Max. 230 psi at 68° F
- Max. 150 psi at 150° F
Sizes 10-28 mm.
- Max. 150 psi at 68° F
- Max. 100 psi at 150° F