Metric Acetal Black Swivel Male Branch Tee (BSPP Thread)
For connecting metric OD tubing sizes. Makes installations quick and easy.
JG Push-fit technology makes connecting tubing quick and easy. Fittings are manufactured in black acetal with food grade nitrile O-ring, making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuff and potable liquids. They are also suitable for air and inert gases and can be used on CO2 /nitrogen beverage gas lines, pneumatics, vacuum as well as other applications.
Features and benefits:
- For use with plastic or copper OD size tubing
- Acetal body, nitrile O-ring
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- Food Quality, suitable for potable liquids and pure water
- NSF51 and NSF61 listed
- Lead free materials
- Can be used for air/pneumatic and vacuum applications
- Suitable for inert gases, CO2 and nitrogen beverage lines
Working pressure and temperature:
Sizes 4-8 mm.
- Max. 230 psi at 68° F
- Max. 150 psi at 150° F
Sizes 10-28 mm.
- Max. 150 psi at 68° F
- Max. 100 psi at 150° F
|PM100411E||4 mm.||1/8 in. BSPP|
|PM100512E||5 mm.||1/4 in. BSPP|
|PM100611E||6 mm.||1/8 in. BSPP|
|PM100612E||6 mm.||1/4 in. BSPP|
|PM100811E||8 mm.||1/8 in. BSPP|
|PM100812E||8 mm.||1/4 in. BSPP|
|PM100813E||8 mm.||3/8 in. BSPP|
|PM101012E||10 mm.||1/4 in. BSPP|
|PM101014E||10 mm.||1/2 in. BSPP|
|PM101213E||12 mm.||3/8 in. BSPP|
|PM101214E||12 mm.||1/2 in. BSPP|
Approvals & Listings
- FDA approved materials