Acetal Gray Stem Adapter (BSPP Thread)
For connecting OD tubing sizes to female threads. Makes installations quick and easy. JG Push-fit technology makes connecting tubing quick and easy. Stem easily inserts into JG Push-fit fitting to make a permanent swivel connector. Fittings are manufactured in gray acetal with food grade nitrile O-ring, making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuffs and potable liquids. They are also suitable for air and inert gases therefore can be used for CO2 and nitrogen beverage gas lines, pneumatics, vacuum as well as other applications.
Features and benefits:
- For use with JG Push-fit fittings
- Acetal body
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- Food Quality, suitable for potable liquids and pure water
- NSF51 and NSF61 listed
- Lead free materials
- Can be used for air/pneumatic and vacuum applications
- Suitable for inert gasses, CO2 and nitrogen beverage lines
- Stem cannot be removed once inserted to fitting
Working pressure and temperature:
Sizes 5/32-5/16 in.
- Max. 230 psi at 68° F
- Max. 150 psi at 150° F
Sizes 3/8-1/2 in.
- Max. 150 psi at 68° F
- Max. 100 psi at 150° F