Acetal Collet / Body with EPDM O-ring
JG Cartridge Systems are an easy and cost-effective way of incorporating a push-fit connection into a wide range of OEM equipment.
Easy to assemble and compact, push-in connections avoid the need for threaded ports, offer improved product appearance, easy tube connection and reduced envelope size. Plastic Half Cartridges consists of three components: a collet, a plastic body and O-ring. Plastic Half Cartridges are only recommended for use with plastic and soft metal housing materials. JG Push-fit technology makes connecting tubing quick and easy. Customers should make sure cartridges are suitable for their applications, housing material and operating conditions.
Features and benefits:
- Low assembly effort
- For use with plastic or copper OD sized tubing
- Lead Free, Food Grade materials
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- NSF 51 and NSF61 listed
- Half Cartridges are intended for use by Original Equipment Manufacturers. They are only supplied in bulk quantities, refer to product catalog.
- For assembly instruction and cavity detail please refer to product catalog.
Working pressure and temperature:
Sizes 5/32-5/16 in. (4 – 8 mm.)
- Max. 230 psi at 68° F
- Max. 150 psi at 150° F
Sizes 3/8-1/2 in. (10 – 12 mm.)
- Max. 150 psi at 68° F
- Max. 100 psi at 150° F